御宅区音乐盒

Monday, September 7, 2009

(DEFAULT)

And so,trial will come to an end after the next Monday....wait a min,trial is ending!?!?

My my....i didnt have any feeling about it,how cool -.-|||

So,after 2 short sentences from above,you have enough info to imagine how "GOOD"my trial result will be ya?

Basically,except Eng,i fail everything so far.....If lady luck is by my side,my BM will pass too....And thats all! WOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!

3 cheers for the retarded!(HIP!HIP!HURRAY!!!)

Thx whoever which decided to stop the trial for a week and continue on the next....If not for his/her brilliant decision,my Bio will probably fail too,which is very disgusting!

After so many years in CH,i finally understand why we need to mix together with other classes during midyear and end of year test....I have no idea that looking at other people 's paper will be that easy if we stick together XD

Most importantly,i have to say thank you x 1000 to Mei Leng which sit beside me during trial...I have to thanks her for looking after me for the whole trial,or else i will die a miserable death!

She probably wont see this post anyway -.- ....i will have to say it to her face to face then...

And that is all for this update....nothing happen this few weeks bcos trial made everyone go berserk and start munching on text book for lunch!!! JK JK...

2 comments:

  1. my english..==
    mayb failed[i noe...i m noob==]


    --------Sin

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank mei leng
    didt thank me la
    lol
    jz kiding la
    i oso didt help dao U

    bt i oso wan to thank YOU
    u help me so much :D

    ReplyDelete