御宅区音乐盒

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Aftermath of UEC Trial

Firstly,I would like to say:"Bye bye NUS,tata~~~" *tears flowing like riverT.T*

Why I said that? Well,it is because I failed my English test! Cool eh!?

The sky have no color 2day,is it just my imagination?

What's worst,the number 48 is written under the column named "Final Score"....sweet!



















A picture speak a 1000 words....So,this is picture represent what state my mind is in right now....EMO~~~

Listening to 闪灵,staring at the 15min countdown timer at the top of the screen(ya,i am mouse hunting on FB again),cant even think with logic.....Mayb later I shall off all the light of my room,squat in that dark corner and practice my evil laugh :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not long ago,my primary option for Uni is NTU.....Okay,laugh all you want,I am laughing at myself anyway

I stop dreaming about NTU when Wyang told me:"我都不肯能进到啊!".... I finally woke up...

And now,NUS is showing me his back and walking towards the distant Sun,casting his gigantic shadow onto me

Don't even know why I said that, I cant reason with Mr.Logic in my mind right now,he is emo-ing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 2nd wave of impact came crushing down on us when that Aunty stepped into the class holding a stack of Mechanics test paper in her hand...

But,I avoid the 2nd wave with ease bcos I never put any afford into Mechanics anyway...No feeling,whatever...

The funny thing is,all those "Mechanics Pro/s" in my class do EXTREMELY "well",big round of applause for those hardworking dudes out there who come to LC me bcos they have no one to LC anymore....*clap clap clap*

Surprise surprise,FH top the chart again even after all those"放弃啦",“我真的没有读”quotes which almost everybody heard b4

No,I am not angry or envy of him bcos he get 45,which IS the top score in my class...I have high EQ to compensate for my low IQ,equilibrium exchange my frenz

And so,I officially declare FH newest,longest,coolest nickname....*drumroll~~~*

----------------"西北酱耀眼,来自外太空的影帝级花瓶"-----------

Dont ask me why,bcos the story behind this name is also very long!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's still something I would like to talk about but I totally forgot....So,have to wait till next time~~~

One last thing,any ppl who read through the whole post,pls leave a comment....Anything well do,even"路过"....I just want to know who have been visiting my blog.....

5 comments:

  1. i nonid 2 think abt nus liao....
    even utar oso dunwan me.....ToT

    ReplyDelete
  2. 我真的是没有读咯~~~
    zomok你不信我~~~
    呜...T_T

    ReplyDelete
  3. FH didt study
    bt he gt do the exercise b4 mayb
    lol

    suan liao la
    past liao d things , dun think liao
    future d things oso dun wan think 1st
    do wat u need to do NOW
    jz study for UEC
    and do well in the test

    others things
    after the UEC only think la

    be happy , man !!
    :D
    gambateh

    ReplyDelete
  4. 路过
    俺路过
    俺刚路过
    俺悄悄路过
    俺帅气地路过
    俺百忙抽空路过
    俺不知不觉地路过
    俺以神速快速地路过
    俺不想但没选择地路过
    俺连想都不想就决定路过

    ReplyDelete
  5. i got come geh..
    just..all chong hwa happened geh thing..
    dunno how to leave comment..==..

    ReplyDelete