御宅区音乐盒

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sit back,realx

What a relaxing day,away from the hassle and bustle of the school life...

I gave myself a few days of holidays bcos i need some times to recuperate from all those stress caused by all those WTF-results of my UEC trial.

And,I need to study for next week's Bio test,which I cant fail....Or else I wont be able to face myself in the mirror again!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Something has been troubling me lately...Ob the last day of UEC trial,is the Art test,it is compulsory and I sux at art

And,the computer theory test....I am not gonna prepare for it unless I manage to finish preparing Bio for the next 3 days,which is IMPOSSIBLE!

Sorry TCW,ur subject is nothing compare to Bio....Face it XD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finally found out where all those immense pressure came from...

It came from all those around me....

Lately,I found out that I am a total loser among the gang of 5 I usually hang out with...

Firstly,theres Xian Lim,the math wiz

And then theres Wei Xin,the K歌之王

After that,theres Fang Han....well,he is basically the overlord bcos he almost excel in everything

These 3 who had been sitting beside me for more than half a year

And then theres Wen Kai,the artist....

Although only FH excel in study among us,the other 3 still have their talent....

Xian Lim can study math in the future even if he fail his UEC

Wei Xin can go and improve his ability to sing and mayb one day he will be a star

Wen Kai...well,no nid for me to say,you can juz figure it out

Me,on the other hand,with no talent and no doing that well in school,seems to have a pitch black future...*sob,sob* T T

Y....Y is the world so cruel!!! What did I do wrong in my past-life!!!

Mayb I was a Japanese soldier who participate in the 南京大屠杀 incident in my previous life...

2 comments:

  1. 我也是没有用啦
    NO TALENT OSO

    不过天无绝人之路
    不是安慰的话,是真的
    不要担心啦
    考mai UEC 先啦
    那个迟点再慢慢想。。
    顺其自然吧:D
    ADD OIL

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat k歌之王 oo....?

    but...
    nonid 2 b sad bcoz of these...
    u muz hv sumth special der...

    rmb...
    u mayb not hv sumth pro-est among us...
    but u hv many things r the 2nd pro-est...

    n
    rmb....
    yr english is too much better than anyone among us......

    +u lor

    ReplyDelete