御宅区音乐盒

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Woooot! Trial over!!!

First of all,I would like to do this
SCREAM IT OUT LOUD BABE!!!! TRIAL IS O-VA

yeah,do it like the Simpson...LOL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well,according to the "Must Watch Movie After a Test" tradition of CH, we manage to get together 13 pplz to go for a movie....Erm,2 for some of us XD

The 13(which well bcom 16 later on) consist of the usual which is me,FH,XianLim,WeiXin,MeiLeng,SiokWan & some new faces like Vince,Thomas and his gang,and the "Leader",JJ...

We watched Gamer and 吓到笑

All I can said is,Gamer sux eggs....The later is worth watching....

Thats basically all that happened 2day
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The chain reactions cause by our little action can be serious as I found out just 2day

Well,it all started when arses like me and FH whom like to ignore phone calls,well,ignore calls...

"How inconsiderate of you,mayb they have something important to talk to you!"that is how my Mom react when I ignore calls

Who cares,mobile phones will show whose calling,I can tell if that person have some important business

Ans so,after N times of ignoring calls,a fren of a fren of my,decided to call FH instead....Surprisingly,same results,I wonder why,hmm....

Few months passed,many things happened....and the "the fren of a fren of my" finally,I MEAN FINALLY, get the clue....Ahhhh~~what a relieved~~~

The story doesnt end here...."the fren...........my" decided to try his/her luck on a certain someone,code name "explode on site when stepped on thingy"....Catch my drift?GOOD

After getting some cheesy pick-up line from "the fren blah blah blah","exploding thingy" ,well,explode XD

I mean cheeeeesy when I say that....For reference,it is something like "You must be very tired,because you had been running around my head the whole day"....CHEEEEESY indeed...

Well,this is basically a tragedy to "the fren blah blah blah",but,who cares,I have fun watching the drama XD

P.S:宪霖,威信,不要踏上我和方汉的路啊,你会无法自拔的 XD
If you dont understand the little story,nvm...It means I did good job encoding everything

2 comments:

  1. 我们实在不应该...
    多多鼓励 多多包涵
    岂不美哉?
    呵呵~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. 我大概了解發生什麽事了==
    不要鳥他算了。。。

    ReplyDelete