御宅区音乐盒

Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday blue~~~

Its oni Monday and I m adi blue....6 days remain and how should I face it??

Haiz...I cant think of wat to write....theres a load of pic i want to upload but my sis pc cant read my phone.....damn it

Seem like i attract bad luck...a lot....it like to stick on to me for long period of time

Is this what those jpn anime always says,May sickness?

Seems like every year around this time of the year,u will get fed up with everything around u and start getting depressed

According to the law of attraction,when u are depressed,u will attract a lot of negative things to urself

So,i m now basically a magnet for bad luck......and a strong one

Mid year exam is the week after next week....i cant find any motivation to open the book and study

Its the last year of high school and still,nothing went the way I wanted to......

What did i do to deserve this kind of hell....

1 comment: