御宅区音乐盒

Thursday, April 30, 2009

2mrw is holiday!cheers!

2mrw is holiday,feels so relieve so some reason

Basically,i feel tire even by doing nothing everyday...

I proved that day dreaming nid a lot of energy!

By day dreaming and playing PSP all day long can imporve memory,well mayb it oni works on me

Yesterday,i buy a rubics cube,cost me RM9,so expensive!

And,Thrusday is Self-study Day...we can "self-study" from the 1st period to the 8th period

So,i plan day dream and play with the rubic cube whole day long....

2day BJK didnt come to school bcos he have to retake his undang test...

So I take this oppurtunity to sit with School Grass and "blow water"...

8 periods of none stop messing around sure is fun and tiring!

And I found out that Chinggie(aka.Guan Yin Ma )has the potential to bcom a pro cocker

She has the ability to make pro cocker like School grass n myself shut up,it ain't easy!

5 comments:

  1. its not that she made me shut up...
    its just that im not used to chat with a girl...
    too less experience...

    ReplyDelete
  2. u know wat. u just can't win when u crap with girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and it's not that difficult to shut up cockers like you two. just have to be more bullshitty than u. xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. ala ala....Bullfango pro lor....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yier..manman wanna be a cocker oso!!!
    Teach me..>.<

    ReplyDelete