御宅区音乐盒

Monday, April 20, 2009

I hate my laptop

I m writing tis passage wit my psp bcos i cant even log into my pc
Stupid service pack 3!!!
I never felt tat time pass by so slowly,y is the clock not ticking
An otaku is going to bored to dead soon,y is the world so cruel...
I m now next to the pc,staring at the pitch black monitor,feeling despair...
Holding a PSP in my hand,trying my best to type a passage with a virtual keyboard
Wondering should I format the pc n forget bout everything in it...
Or should I use this opportunity to buy a new laptop

3 comments:

  1. Well,isnt it the same of formatting PC or buy a new laptop?
    so definitely choose the better one! a new laptop of course!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO!!!! since it's the same..save ur already precious money and format....there are online tips for self-formatiing...so format urself=zero cost...then the money can be used to buy PSP-3000..and the UMDs also....>"<

    ReplyDelete
  3. well... his laptop is in serious damage...
    he had to use another monitor to connect with the bloody laptop...
    and now...
    don't he had a PSP-200 already?
    UMD is too expensive...
    summore now... its hard to see ISO running on 3000...

    so i suggest buying new is better than self format...

    p/s: he know how to format himself... but he got some file inside C Drive... so he is suffer now..

    ReplyDelete