御宅区音乐盒

Thursday, April 23, 2009

another funny day...

I finally get an opportunity to "borrow" my sis pc n on9

Waited 4 so long for her to go out without bringing her laptop

well,anyway....this 2 days are amusing,way to amusing!

Now I noe the important of having a good relationship with everyone around u


It all started 2 days ago,when the form teacher change our seats...

As always,someone is happy and someone ain't....well,thats the way of life

But!when someone's is totally fed up with someone,anything can happen,ya?

So,war between gender happened....great show huh?!

Sitting far far away from the warzone,I closely observe them as the war is going on

Its such a great way to relieve stress....well,laughing is the best remedy for any stress related prob,rite?

Y m I such a heartless demon u ask?well...the extra year I spend in high school does has its side effects

For example,I have bcom a great cocker,its a word my class creat,it mean ppl who talk cock


And one more thing,everythings around u are more then it meets the eyes...

A car parking at the roadside juz might be an ET-robot...juzkidding

Nothing is perfect in this world,something or someone who seems perfect in every espect might hide a scary truth under the skin...

1 comment:

  1. Oo..Haha..war between katak and ll??Wakaka~
    Errmm..how's your Physics test today???
    Paiseh that let you saw somethings bad from me XD..Sorry~XD
    You guys arrr..Really a good cocker lar..LOL..
    I bcum more happy after changed place and sit beside you guys^^Hehe~
    But..am i really S.M(super.m) look??Yier..sad nieh~haiz..
    Haha...

    ReplyDelete