御宅区音乐盒

Friday, August 21, 2009

又是时候了。。。

And so,it is almost the end of August...And the holiday that everybody have been waiting for is just around the corner*cheers!!!*....Ya,I truly wish for that too...

Well,starting from tomorrow,every Senior 3 students will be going back to school for extra classes...My class only need to go back from Mon to Thurs because our teachers are pros and they can teach us everything we need to know during usual lessons...

The results?I will have to study Math and Chem with the help of Xian Lim and Fang Han...

Sometimes,I wonder why I need to go to school...Basically,I am only able to learn Physics and Bio in school....

I cant cope with Math because the teacher is teaching at God speed...

I cant cope with Chem because the teacher is only telling us to memorize single chem equation in the book

And all the other subjects are not important to me.....I have confident in my Eng....BC,BM,and everything else won't help me in Uni...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UEC trial is just a week away and I am not prepared for it at all...

And then UEC is coming on October....Basically,the world is crushing down on me T.T

I know I shouldn't "MukaBuku" so much and study for the sake of my future...But,if I am able to control myself,I will not be typing this blog post right now...

Anybody who know me will know that I like to do things my way,right?

That is what get me in trouble most of the time...haiz

"When there were doubt,I ate it up and spit it out...I faced it all and I stood tall and did it...MY WAY"

How I love this line from the song My Way....I wish i can do just that....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In term of RPG,SPM will be the story final boss and UEC will be the almighty secret boss..

In every story,just before the hero is about to fight the last battle,he will start reminiscing about the past and think of every that had happened

I miss the time when me,Fang Han,JiaJin,Francis and Kiddie are still able to play PSP in class,not caring how disgusting our result will be

I miss the time when me,Xian Lim and Noboru discuss about WanMei throughout the day....副本,血煞,林云, WX,芒果,yu0,兽兽and blah blah blah....talking in a language only we can understand

I miss the time when we can play card game all day long....shouting Black Jack,Straight,Full House,Royal Flush at the top of our lung during Uncle.Hon lesons

I miss the time when we have to do those stupid SPM papers,which is so cheap,failing it is a disgrace to the family....

Hmmm....wonderful,wonderful time!

3 comments:

  1. our claz nidda go bac 2 skul for 4 days oni is not becoz of our tchers pro....it is bcoz thy tot more than half from us r hopeless adi....the 4 days r oni to盡責任....==


    but
    tatz not the reason to giv up...
    nus is still thr 4 us~!



    lanlanlu~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..i'll be facing my course trial as well..
    so gt to work hard together..
    yeah,i often see ur footage in facebook..
    and i miss those days before spm=)

    Susu

    ReplyDelete
  3. personally think that it is true that SPM is final boss and UEC is secret boss.
    Regret challenging this secret boss...
    As always, secret boss is harder than the final boss, but you can always get REALLY good RARE items from it, cant you?

    p/s: FF7 Cloud have to get his ultima sword from Ultima weapon who is a secret boss of the game~

    (^^)y peace~

    ReplyDelete