御宅区音乐盒

Friday, June 12, 2009

Kamen Riders

Well...anybody who know me will know that I m a big fan of Kamen Riders

Call me childish or watever u like...

Anyway,this year,the year 2009 is an important for the rider's saga n rider's fans,like me

BUT! Its totally ruined....TOTALLY RUINED!!!

Mayb the designer is high when designing Decade's armor

And so,something like this came out















Well,juz looking at Decade alone wont u feel bad..

So,for comparison,here is some Riders who r cool




































top left:year 2006 riders,Kabuto
top right:year 2008,Kiva
bottom:2001 Agito(middle)

See the different?? If u r oso a fan,u will b as pissed as me!

2007's rider was oso funny looking,I though its the worst rider design ever!














But,Den-O's storyline is one of the best since 2000!

So,its so popular,they are making the 4th Den-O movie this year!

This Sunday,Decade ep21 will b showing in Japan

It will b Decade Complete form's debut,and i m bout to cry!!!

Here are some other Riders final form pic


Hyper Kabuto








Shining Agito








Emperor Kiva









Blade of King











Final form is a Rider's final transformation n its the most powerful form of all

So,it is suppose 2 look cool n powerful like the pic above

There r 10 riders from 2000~2009,i upload 4 pics oni bcos it takes long time

I think i will write some posts about riders next time,so i will do it by then

Anyway,bout Decade's final form...I think i will not cry when i c Decade Complete form but instead roflmao,u will understand y after u look at this pic




















Alrite,i m already laughing my ass out!!!!!

Decade is the most special among the 10 riders,bcos he can changed into the other 9 riders and use their power

So,Mr,Designer is such a smart ass,he put all Decade's rider cards on his chest to show how powerful he is XD

And,what worst is that he put Decade Complete form"s card on top of his head!

I think oni someone whos high and drunk will do that! I think I will die of embaresment if i do that!

The oni thing that look good on this armor is the transformation belt,K-touch(that pink thing on the belt)

It looks like a PSP with touch screen! How cool is that!!

2 comments:

  1. swt..is quite cool for the design like that..XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. anything is alright to me~
    except that he din't clean his forehead until theres some weird paper/card thingy stick on it~

    ReplyDelete