御宅区音乐盒

Friday, June 19, 2009

I m a good student

Due to the troublesome 学艺展,we get 2days-off but must go bak to school and help-out

I m a good student,so I did go bak to school and help....well,for 1 day at least

I was stupid enuf to went bak to school yesterday and helped Mr.art teacher to do some decorating

Mr,art teacher was so happy,he said v did a good job and to keep up the good work 2day

I suddenly felt a feeling of guilt juz now...but oni for a few milisec

Me together wit Fang Han,Xian Lim and Jia Wei skipped school 2day and go have some fun on our own and that feels good!

We went to ate Bah Kut Teh at the morning den v took the monorel to get to TimeSquare

Its so early in the morning,TimeSquare is basically empty,oni staffs are around

V go to the new CC on the 10th floor and try it out

An empty shoppingmall is down right scary...v can heard every foot steps...

Whats worst,Fang Han suddenly talked bout Pavillion is haunted...its made all the hairs on the bak of my neck stand up!

The new CC is not bad, good enviroment,good network,no lag at all

The oni downside is,Rm5/hr....its a critical blow to the wallet

After that v go for the movie...we decided to watch DragMeToHell...

I rarely watch horor movie because after watching The Ring(jpn)&Ju-On, a phobia developed from it,it terrified me for so many years...

And so,bout the movie....its not a great movie,its like all those "scare the hell out of you"scary movie out there....nth special bout the story

Well,cant deny that some scenes is scary and groose too....

Overall,i will give it a 5/10

The story is not very interesting,the special effects are crappy,v wont get a chance to c the goat demon,Lamia and the old lady freaks me out!

Anyway,u will get it after u watch it....

Its another day filled with fun,its fun to hang out with frens...

btw,i joined Facebook already,so anyone who haven add me pls do so,I m Bryan Lim...

3 comments:

  1. lets go watch transformers II next thursday~

    ReplyDelete
  2. well...
    you guys are having fun outside..
    but i have to stay at school to help my society,
    but still, i had fun!
    so... everybody had their own way to have fun~
    lets not involve each other, kayz?

    between, my blog updated~
    come and watch!

    p/s: my blog is so lonely...
    youre the only one who will still give a damn...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo~the sound system of the movie is perfect=)
    i saw u guys walking out to mutiara around 11am.
    i guess u guys r going to cc..
    haha.im still here to leave u a comment,so don feel down..smile=D

    ReplyDelete