御宅区音乐盒

Monday, June 22, 2009

Holiday...again?!

Hmm...seems like thr r a lot of holidays laterly...

School reopened juz a week ago,after a few days,v get 4 days of holidays again but nid to go bak 2 school for 3 days

Who cares,v go bak and walk around oni anyway....

I can sense the teachers rage and fury rite now,the 90th anniversary exhibition has occupied 4 days of school days and some teacher have to go bak to school yesterday too..

I bet my Physics teacher is probably figuring ways to torture us by taking any free time v get -.-

Now,the exhibition is over and no more event is coming up in the future

Its about time I stump on the pedal and pick up!!

UEC trial is around the corner and according to the tradition,trial will b 3~5 times harder than the real exam

So,as FH suggested,v shall aim for trial and take it as a training...If v can ace trial,v will do well in the real thing........Reasonable...

But,I still think I will oni manage to get 4A in the exam,if i work hard enuf...

Soon,i will hav to put a blood seal on my PSP and throw it into the crack of space/time until UEC is over....Well,crack of space/time is a bit over,in my closet at least...

My original plan was to seal the PC too,but i will probably go crazy b4 September...

So,no more YouTube 4 the following months at least...

Alrite,i cant of anything i nid to write...

2 comments:

  1. 好大的决心!
    好!让俺陪你!
    封印小P吧!

    p/s: computer neh? how about every 2 4 6 duwan play or only play by weekends (impossible for me thou)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 加油..努力..
    always supporting u by ur side..=D

    ReplyDelete