御宅区音乐盒

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Just something random

Its holiday again,as usual,I have nothing to do in the holidays,so nothing interesting happene

The only different is,a session for "studying" is included in my to do list this time,LAME~~~

And,there are only 9 days left till UEC and 17 days left to FREEDOM

So,as you can see,playing occupied my mind most of the time,together with the "doing nothing" part of my brain(which all men like to do),70% are used and 30% are left for logic and other stuff...
I am cool,hell ya!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday,I ventured into Vince's blog and ,yet again,I felt the jealousy.She got her P license yesterday...Damn,everybody around me got their P already

It will be sometime b4 I can get that pretty little red sticker and stick it on my shiny car...















I have to figure a way to stick it on the rear mirror,bcos there are little space on it...XD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been a long time since mid-autumn festival past...And there are still some mooncake left untouched in the kitchen

The kitchen,a place with humid air,warm temperature...well,that can only mean one thing....MOLD!!!














wuuuu....moldy mooncake....tasty~~~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today,as usual,go to FH's house for some last minute group study

Well,nothing special bout the study group...

We ate our lunch at Sushi King in Jusco....still feel satisfied when i think bout it.....yeah




















The appetite of 4 men! mwahahaha! Total of 32 plates!

42 plates,so that will cost around RM 146!! OMG

Haha,kidding! Sushi King is on promotion and each plate cost RM2,so that will be RM64 only~

So,not only did we filled our stomach,we also satisfied our hearts! Normally,it will kill us to even step in to Sushi King XD

2 comments:

  1. 第一次吃sushi吃到吃不下。。。。
    那個感覺實在太爽了。。。。

    ReplyDelete
  2. walau eh
    syoknya

    next week UEC liao
    Gambateh desu
    LOL

    ReplyDelete